How do I love thee? Let me count the adorable items in which I want to express it this Valentines’s Day.
1. A Monster Mushion so your SO can squeeze your face whenever you’re away.
2. This Date Night Bucket List for couples who are stuck in the perpetual “I don’t know, what do you wanna do?” loop.
Uncommon Goods, $18
3. A Homesick Candle for anyone far from home and in need of some comfort.
Homesick Candles, $29.96 (reg. $34.95)
4. An “I F*cking Love You” mug so they wake up feeling immediately treasured.
5. This “Significant Otter” lapel pin for your SO.
6. This “How Do I Love Thee From A-Z” fill-in book for when a Hallmark card just doesn’t get the point across.
Uncommon Goods, $20
7. This Love at First Bite Salt and Pepper Shakers for your soul mate.
8. A personalized hidden message sequin pillow so that you can send sweet or saucy love note.
9. A Love Is Art Kit, because you’re going to be doing it anyways, might as well create some one-of-a-kind art in the process.
Uncommon Goods, $36-$60
10. A movie night Binge Session snack box, just add Netflix.
11. First Dates: The Game for honest and adventurous couples… and their friends.
12. This “Ussies” personalized book of selfies so you can remember your favorite photos together without having to scroll through everything else.
Knock Knock, $12
13. This Heart Venn Diagram Linocut Print because you really are a part of each other at this point.
Uncommon Goods, $30
14. This little teddy bear that *lovingly* tells it like it is.
15. These Tucker and Tate 3-Pack Kitty Heart Crew Socks for your littlest Valentine.
16. This Our Q&A a Day: 3-Year Journal for 2 People so you can both keep track of your best relationship moments over the years.