Boyfriends are amazing life partners who support you in your life endeavors and pretend not to notice when you steal their hoodies. However, they are also messy man-children who are often (but NOT ALWAYS) incapable of doing domestic tasks without careful supervision — even if their intentions are pure.
Here are a few gentlemen who attempted to do something nice for their girlfriends and managed to fail in spectacular blazes of glory.
The silver lining? True love means never breaking up with a guy just because he seems utterly incapable of replacing the toilet paper roll or baking some cupcakes.
1. The guy whose definition of “haute cuisine” is pretty flexible.
2. The poor fellow who thought all soap was created equal.
3. The boyfriend whose pizza surprise went awry.
4. This guy who forgot what “soup” means.
Me: I've been cold and not feeling good all-day, can you grab me some tomato soup? Muriko: yea sure. Anything for you. No problem. I've been looking forward to this hot soup all day. #fail I'm too dam tired to go get another can. #pasteisnotsoup #boyfriendfail #itsaproblem #tomatosoupdreamsarecrushed 😢🍅
5. The dude who was pretty confident he knew his girlfriend’s birthday …
6. The S.O. who didn’t understand souvenirs.
7. The poor slob who severely overestimated his pedicure skills.
8. The helpless chap who should probably just go to Starbucks from now on.
9. The guy who who proved no good deed goes unpunished.
10. The guy whose proposal may have also been an insult.