If you’re amazingly awkward, bubbly and truthful you’re probably a lot like Zooey Deschanel’s New Girl character, Jessica Day. She represents that rare breed of hilarious while being real, with just enough sugar-coating to make it cute. If you’re anything like her, we’d like to high-five you for being awesome.
Personally, we feel like Jess’s Instagram would always get it right because she’s the exact opposite of Instagram personalities, who take 15 shots just to get the “right” photo. Let these quotes be your inspiration for that picture perfect moment you just can’t seem to put words to.
1. When you post a super nerdy photo doing an awkward dance.
2. When you share a photo of your new boyfriend whom you can’t help but gush over.
3. When you’re having a vulnerable moment.
4. When you post a picture of cool food art you’d rather stare at than eat.
5. When you share your awkward Tinder story on IG.
6. When you post a photo of Ryan Gosling, just because.
7. When you share a picture of yourself falling and want to make it extra awkward with this quote.
8. When you post an anti-Valentine’s Day quote.
9. When you spill a glass of wine on your clothes.
10. When you post a photo of being the third wheel.
11. When you’re PMSing but don’t want to say exactly that within your caption.
12. When you attempted a baked good you found on Pinterest and failed.
13. When you still can’t believe Rachel Bilson & Adam Brody split.
14. When you get stuck in the elevator for 30 minutes.
15. When you’re pissed about your friend dating a douche and can’t hold it in anymore.
16. When you try and see the bright side of being unemployed.
17. When you walk by a puppy but HAVE to stop and take a picture.
18. When your friend catches you attempting to flirt.
19. When you share a Wine Wednesday photo… early.
20. When you share an awkward I woke up like this pic.
21. When you saw Adele’s speech to Beyoncé and just couldn’t control your own tears.
22. When you post a photo of your friend ordering salad at a steak place.
24. When you talk about pregnancy problems.
25. When you’d like to give everyone a heads up that you’re single.
26. When you’ve literally had it up to here with the patriarchy.
27. When you’re letting people know you’re staying in on a Saturday night and not even mad about it.