There’s no better feeling than coming home to that coveted online order you’ve been waiting 3-5 business days for. You rip open the box and prepare yourself for the pure joy found in an amazing new purchase. And then the disappointment hits you with the impact of a fail freight train – what the everliving fuck is this nonsense?
Either you didn’t read the fine print or you got bamboozled. Either way, your buyer’s remorse is the internet’s hilarious win.
1. The manager who’s not feeling this “blank” name tag request rn.
2. This shopper who didn’t look at the size specs
3. And this one.
4. This person’s roommates are gonna be pissed.
5. This viral jeans retailer fail.
6. This poor excuse for a prom dress (and WTF is with those shades of green??).
7. These “not-safe-for-slumber-parties” PJ set, unless it’s an adult slumber party.
8. At least this dress fail is the same color.
9. This regrettable Halloween costume purchase.
10. This Ebay seller who likes to troll his customers.
11. The funniest autocorrect mishap to go on a cake.
12. The laziest marketing of all time.
13. And the saddest dinosaur there ever was.
14. This chair that belongs in a center for ants!
15. This wig that even Ariel couldn’t pull off.
16. This walking ad for camel toes.
17. These titty-mittens.
18. These bunnies that look like a “before and after” #MotivationMonday Instagram.
19. This laughable pet gate that’s obviously not meant for a horse dog.
20. These “Jordans” that are making me THIRSTY.
21. This very un-amusing cat tree.
22. This clever knock-off.
23. This WTF shipment that surprisingly still fits.
24. This lamp that no one is getting any work done under.
25. These boots that leave a rather unfortunate impression.
26. This nightmare-inducing How To Drain Your Dragon balloon.
27. This further reminder to check the specs, folks.
28. This “iWatch” that really screams “uSwindled.”
29. This XXL Spiderman costume that’s meant for a toddler.
30. The fugliest effing mask I’ve ever seen.
31. This watch that may as well be a jazzed up Casio.
32. This Christmas tree that only Charlie Brown could love.
33. This un-bearable (not sorry for that pun) jacket.
34. This London tee that is honestly a troll’s dream.
35. These pleather pants that were already a bad idea, as all pleather pants are.
36. This Christmas sweater that was definitely lost in translation.