There’s something about a dresser drawer where the clothes are folded with the designs perfectly aligned. The kitchen pantry that has all snacks perfectly lined up and ready to grab. The office drawer that has everything you need right at your fingertips. It’s enough to make a shiver go down your spine.
If you find yourself organizing on the weekends for the thrill of it or even getting a little emotional at the sight of the Container Store, you may be a neat freak. We feel you feeling yourself.
1. This retail worker’s early morning dream, and afternoon nightmare.
2. This no-longer loose change.
3. This produce worker who deserves a raise.
4. This under-appreciated Taco Bell condiment station.
5. This hypnotizing crayon display.
6. This masterful bowl of Froot Loops that are simply too perfect to eat now.
7. This utensil drawer that gives me shivers.
8. These gummy bears that I hope are strictly for personal consumption.
9. This valet who had a little too much time on his hands.
10. This candy selection that was already appetizing enough.
11. These Tic-Tacs that belong in a museum.
12. This desk drawer that defines “everything in it’s place.”
13. The dedication behind this cable management.