It’s that time again – Spring is here! With the sun being out later you’re probably noticing a fine mess that’s been accumulating during the dark winter months. So it’s time to start cleaning out the place that you call home, and making the most of the space you’ve got.
If you’re planning on doing some major purging and tiding this time of year, these products will help you get the job done so you can enjoy your pad, and even get in brunch date or 2.
1. Tackle the mess in your closet and dresser with a shirt folding board.
Get it on Amazon for $21.99
2. Get into all those hard to reach crevices, like your car and the kitchen drawers.
Get it on Amazon for $58.09
3. Make more space in your fridge, and actually see what you have to eat with storage bins.
Get it on Amazon for $32.89
4. Switch out and preserve your heavy winter clothes for next year in clear containers.
Get a 3-piece set on Amazon for $15.97
5. Toss out your old makeup and make what you use every day more accessible.
Get it on Amazon for $13.99
6. Tidy up that space under the sink by compiling your plastic bag collection.
Get it on Amazon for $10.56
7. Get rid of cups, bowls, plates, and cookware you never use, and invest in some shelves to maximize cabinet space.
Get it on Amazon for $20.97
8. This mop spins dirty water out into it’s own bucket, and makes doing floors (and baseboards) a breeze.
Get it on Amazon for $39.95
9. Pare down your closet and maximize hanging space with slim hangers.
Get a set of 50 on Amazon for $23.99
10. Pull double-duty and get a mirror that also stores your jewelry
Get it on Amazon for $129.99
11. Your heavy coats, blankets, pillows, etc. can be put in vacuum-sealed storage bags that store flat enough for under the bed.
Get 10 jumbo bags on Amazon for $36.99
12. Separate your medications (allergy, cold/flu, tummy, etc) and first aid into clear, labelled drawers for your bathroom cabinets.
Get 2 on Amazon for $14.75
13. Label all the things!!
Get it on Amazon for $9.99