While streaming movies at home is insanely convenient, there is something captivating about getting off the couch and enjoying a film with strangers. So here are some tips that will help fulfill your moviegoing expectations.
1. Catch a matinee to dodge the evening rush and enjoy cheaper tickets.
Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Someone pass the tissues! I went into this so skeptical and came out a blubbering mess! What a beautiful movie! Still my favorite Disney story (followed closely by The Little Mermaid and Aladdin). I was not expecting such a flood of emotion and childhood dreams to come clobber me like that but it was so worth it! 💗 I was also super surprised that I still think Prince Adam is more handsome as the beast. That guy makes me fall in love with him every single time. Who's with me?! #princecharming #belle #weeping #silentcry #heartbreak #love
2. Evenly butter your popcorn by using a straw.
3. Sit two-thirds of the way back in the center for best sound (it’s the mic sweet spot).
4. Not a fan of trailers or ads? Skip it and arrive 13 minutes late.
5. This is a terrible yet genius idea.
6. Keep your eyes peeled for FREE screenings on sites like gofobo, seetitfirst, and getscreening.
7. Sneak in food. Your wallet will thank you.
And maybe booze if you’re feeling extra rebellious…
8. Need to pee? RunPee is a free app that tells you the best times to step away without missing something crucial.
9. Bring a sweater. No matter what the temperature is outside, you will freeze without warm clothes inside.