1. Layout gym clothes the night before to prevent early morning excuses.
2. Don’t let your phone be the first thing you wake up to. Use another option.
Trying out @timferriss morning routine of setting my phone on do not disturb for 2 hours in the am so I can start off my phone when I wake up. Giving yourself the right wake up routine and mental boost is vital to winning the day. I want more from my days so rather than praying for more time, I'm going to maximize what time I have. Anyone else trying this let me know how it goes! #morningtip #lifehack #biohacking #
3. Morning sex, of course! Begin with a good mood and jump start your metabolism while you’re at it.
4. Start with a small accomplishment and make your bed right away.
5. Try this tater tots hack to make your breakfast exponentially better.
6. Keep your coffee next to your laptop to prolong warmth.
7. Or use ice cubs to keep your coffee cold and strong.
8. Never look for your hairbrush again.
10. Find a makeup buddy to wake you up faster.
11. Try bobby pins next time you need a brush fan.
12. Bring your curling iron with you when you’re on the run.
13. Detoxify and cleanse your body the night before so you can wake up energized.