Not everyone becomes a bronze bombshell after stepping foot in the sun. For many, those moments of burning oneself are all too real. Have you ever stepped out of the shower after a long day outside to realize the UV rays got you a little too good? Or maybe it hits you at night and you just know it’s going to hurt tomorrow. No matter what, aloe vera becomes a best friend until white flakes of awkward peel away. We’ve all had a little too much sun before so props to these awesome people who shared theirs mishaps on Instagram.
1. @Outdoorsgiant’s climbing adventure casualties.
2. The classic sandal burn.
3. “All man boob comments are welcome.” – @Realadampaul
4. It’s easy to forget that sunglasses don’t protect one’s entire face.
5. @Chaddillack’s got a solid zebra look going on.
6. This birthday boy wasn’t the best at applying sunscreen.
7. Savageeconomist’s face is priceless.
8. The eyes are always the tricky part.
9. When you forget your legs.
10. @Briannanichols almost had it right.
11. Those thighs tho.
12. @Jena_bee0818 accidentally got fired from becoming the skin applicant.
13. @Tylerhudsonmusic tried to apply his own back.