In these trying times, it can be difficult to find true sources of happiness. Fortunately, Broad City is coming back to Comedy Central with a fourth season, so we can at least take comfort in the fact that we will get some raunchy, mouthy, and unabashedly hilarious catharsis very soon.
The trailer for Broad City Season 4 just dropped, and, frankly, you should probably prepare yourself for the huge burst of joy you will feel at getting to see Abbi and Ilana back in action.
The whole trailer is set to J.Lo’s iconic 2005 hit “Get Right,” which is obviously a testament to how fire it is.
A few highlights/things I’m EXTREMELY curious about:
- Lincoln is back! Even after he ended things with Ilana and said he didn’t want to be “just friends”!
- Bevers is suddenly buff somehow? (I’m assuming this is a flashback, though.)
- Abbi may FINALLY get the opportunity to train Shania Twain.
- Some major cameos by: RuPaul, Steve Buscemi, Wanda Sykes, and more.
- We get to see the animated versions of Abbi and Ilana (presumably while they’re tripping on some sort of hallucinogen).
- It looks like Trey has forgiven Abbi, because they are definitely boinking again.
And, as usual, there’s a huge amount of self-care in relation to vaginas, various sex-positive adventures and at least a few wigs.
In short: Broad City season 4 is going to blow our damn hair back. Get ready, y’all.