Going to the doctor’s office can easily fill people with anxiety. Even if you think you’re healthy, it’s easy to anticipate 100 things being wrong with you. Appointments are never on schedule. You want to eat the candy at the front desk but you’ve already gone up once before. You probably worry about what everyone else in the room has and assume it’s contagious. And if you look up your symptoms in the waiting room via Google you might as well just kiss your sanity goodbye.
Although good health is the best wealth, no one has perfect immune systems. But instead of freaking out, these Instagrammers made light of their situations by looking at the bright side.
1. @k_dubzy knows how to entertain herself
2. @trevorcrane‘s great way to wait
3. “The wife was bothered by the blank dry erase board, and decided to do something about it…” @Robocreep
4. It’s the little things for @hubbabubbamamma
5. @newdaydawningnyc turns door hooks into elephants
6. This is McSteamy, may I start with the patient’s date of birth please? @mcsteamyatyourservice
7. @channingelove you can do bridge pose almost anywhere
8. When you’re the only one in the waiting room – @poprocksdj
10. @samstampleman nailed it