The fears of flying are real for many. Stages of anxiety escalate quickly and the beginning moments of freaking out tend to go a little like so:
The night before you can’t sleep. You stress eat or drink at the airport beforehand. You question why flight attendants actually choose this as their career path. You never catch the safety instructions accurately. The pilot asks flight attendance to prepare for takeoff and holy shit is this really happening?? These are just a few of the many things that go through one’s head if flying is not his/her forte. Check out more honest reactions below.
1. “Doing my best to ignore the ball of panic swimming in my queasy stomach.”
2. Why is the plane shaking?
3. This might be pretty standard for you
4. “Fear of flying can be conquered”
5. “Still shaking, but home sweet home.”
6. The plane hasn’t taken off yet
7. In flight fashion with a fear of flying
8. Music calms the soul
9. “This was how the plane ride down to San Diego was like.”
10. The last text before takeoff from this guy’s wife
11. Flight mode feelings
12. The last face you want to see a pilot make
13. The third guy’s face says it all