Going to the grocery store is one of the most common activities you have with others. Although this market is quickly tapping into cyberspace via websites and apps, it’s not stopping people from needing their personalized fix, even if they don’t actually want it at the time.
If you’ve made a huge to-do grocery list before but want someone else to actually do it, you’re not alone. If you’ve arrive at the store and immediately regret your decision, we know the struggle. But maybe it hits you in the middle of your shopping experience when you realize you’ve got road rage walking behind someone. Or maybe your emotions really run high when you went hungry and are now you’re a proud owner of aisle 7.
When it comes to food, it will always put you in a mood. So here’s some relatable grocery shopping reactions that you know to be true.
1. When you went for a few snacks but started craving mimosas
2. When you’re shopping on your period
3. When you go for one thing but realize you want ALL of the things
4. When the store deal gets the best of you
5. When your inner-child starts to run wild
6. When it’s payday
7. When the weight of the cart turns into a team effort
8. When you realize your other half is somewhere in the store
9. When you actually appreciate the product’s marketing
10. When your cravings get the best of you
11. When you realize cash rules everything around you
12. When you’re too lazy to make a shopping list
13. When you’re suddenly holding up the line
14. When you question the store’s intentions
15. When you get in a fight with the self checkout machine
16. When you’re trying to keep it cool but are absolutely livid inside
17. When you actually remembered it all
18. When the dude next to you refuses to take a second trip
20. When you decide to try the one-trip method yourself