With all of the excitement of traveling it’s easy to forget that things are relatively different in other parts of the world. Lucky for us, twitter user @thediningtabIe com compiled a list of the strangest rules and regulations you’ll find in these 50 states and abroad. So be sure you are compliant the next time you wanna travel with more than one vibrator, or go hunting for a yeti.
1. In Mobile, Alabama, it is against the law to throw confetti or spray silly string.
2. In Thailand it is illegal to step on money.
3. In Arizona, having more than two vibrators in your home is illegal.
4. In Vermont, a wife needs the husband’s permission to wear false teeth.
5. In Oregon, talking dirty while having sex is illegal. Even though they don’t really specify what qualifies as dirty talk.
6. In Pennsylvania, it is illegal to tie a dollar bill to a string on the ground and pull it away when someone tries to pick it up.
7. In Samoa it is illegal to forget your wife’s birthday.
8. In Florida it is illegal for a divorced or a widowed woman to skydive on a Sunday afternoon.
9. Milan in Italy states that it is a legal requirement to smile at all times, except during funerals or hospital visits.
10. In Canada, by law, one out of every five songs on the radio must be sung by a Canadian.
11. In Chicago, it is against the law to eat in a place that’s on fire.
12. In Singapore it’s illegal to walk around your own home naked, as it’s considered pornographic (yes, porn is also illegal).
13. In the Philippines, an ‘annoying’ person can actually be fined for being annoying.
14. In Kentucky, carrying ice cream cones in your pocket is illegal.
15. In British Columbia, it is illegal to kill a Sasquatch or Bigfoot if one is ever found.
16. In July 2013 a law was passed in China that states it is illegal for adult children to not visit their parents “often” in China.
17. In Hong Kong, there’s a law that allows a wife to kill her husband if she finds him cheating. However, she must kill him barehanded…