Don’t mind me, just sitting here patiently waiting for summer to finally kick the damn bucket.
Here’s where the countdown is at, just FYI.
1. Because you have to dress in layers for the office AC, but it makes the walk to and from your car actual HELL.
2. Because scarves, boots, and flannel are calling out to you like a siren’s song from the depths of your closet.
3. Because your feet can not take any more of those infernal flip flops.
4. Because the colors of autumn are so much prettier than the summer ones.
5. Because shaving your legs every damn day is getting a bit old.
6. Because the crisp autumn air is much easier to breath than the humid stench of body odor.
7. Because it’s a whole lot easier to hide ugly bra straps under a sweater than a tank top.
8. Because you don’t have to wear a bra at all and no one is the wiser.
9. Because my self esteem can no longer handle the sound of my skin peeling off things.
10. Because the AC bill is getting out of control.
11. Because boob sweat is not a fashion statement.
12. Because those apples aren’t going to pick themselves.
13. Because you’ve already had your costume planned since July and it’s time to get to work.
14. Because stores already have Halloween decorations out and we should fully support them in this endeavor.
15. Two words: Pumpkin. Spice.