We hear Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are a thing again. Are you for real?
Boy have they been on a roller coaster ride since 2011. From being very together in public, to being very not together in interviews, Selena has to be the most indecisive person with love. Little did she know, she just needed to play her own track as a reminder that the heart wants what it wants. But love is love, and we can’t help but cheer on love. Just like those two love birds, other famous duos have broken up to make up. Even though it seems like they are on and off more than they are on, what matters is that they are going strong now.
Here are 10 on-again, off-again couples surviving through 2017.
1. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are reportedly, currently, an item.
The couple called it quits in 2012 and 2014, dated some very other famous people, and now seem to be hanging out 24/7 since Selena’s split from The Weeknd.
2. Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus’ engagement was back on in 2016, and they may actually be married now.
If any of these couples would get an award for breaking up too many times to count, it would be this duo who broke up in 2010, were on and off, and then called off their engagement in 2013.
3. Brooklyn Beckham and Chloe Moretz just made their first official appearance since getting back together in March.
Brooklyn and Chloe had been going privately strong for four years before going public and then splitting in September last year.
4. Prince William and Kate Middleton are very pregnant with their third royal baby.
It’s not even something we’d imaging happening to such a perfect couple, but Will and Kate broke up for a couple of months 10 years ago.
5. Kit Harrington and Rose Leslie announced their engagement this September.
Kit and Rose reconnected two years after breaking up in 2012.
6. Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry have reportedly been linking up since August.
The couple broke up for a few months this year before being spotted at an Ed Sheeran concert, getting cozy.
7. Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox are considering having a fourth child.
Brian and Megan broke off their engagement in 2009, got married in 2010 and though Megan wanted a divorce until they were back in love in 2016.
8. Zayn Malik and Gigi Hadid are very much together in person and in print magazines.
Reportedly, the couple split in 2016 for a month.
9. Carey Hart and Pink are living the family life with their two children.
Carey and Pink separated in 2008 for a year before reconciling.
10. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel are also living the family life with their son.
The funny duo dated for four years before briefly breaking up in 2011.
Can Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone get back together already?
All images via Getty