Just because it’s Christmas doesn’t mean that you have a never-ending cashflow to spend on gifts. But if you choose wisely, you’ll be able to pick up a few toys kids of all ages will enjoy, without spending more than you’re comfortable with. After all, why should Santa get all the fun (and credit)?
$25 or less
1. Crayola Modeling Dough Pony Play Land
Kids 3+ will love creating a Pony Play Land with 3 – 2 oz tubs of pastel colored dough, 6 molds, 2 Modeling tools, 1 roller, 1 dough shooter and 20 assorted accessories.
Get it on Amazon for $19.99
2. Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube
Budding young composers of all ages will love this educational toy that uses instrument sounds and colors to teach sounds combinations in 8 Mozart masterpieces.
Get it on Amazon for $24.99
3. VTech Touch & Swipe Baby Phone
This educational toy for ages 6 to 36 months introduces children to role-play and helps improve hand eye coordination. Fifteen engaging songs help teach toddlers their ABCs, numbers and first words.
Get it on Amazon for $14.24
4. LeapFrog Shapes And Sharing Picnic Basket
Babies and toddlers can explore shapes and colors with food pieces and utensils, and learn manners and more with fun learning songs.
Get it on Amazon for $14.99
$25 – $50
5. Graco Bumper Jumper
Babies just learning to crawl and walk will love exercising those little legs.
Get it on Amazon for $31.99
6. Little Tikes 3′ Trampoline
The perfect little indoor trampoline that lets busy toddlers burn off a little energy.
Get it on Amazon for $39.99
7. Melissa & Doug Wooden Scoop and Serve Ice Cream Counter
Kids 3+ can play ice cream parlor with eight ice creams, six toppings, two cones, a cup, scooper, tongs, wooden spoon, and six $1 bills.
Get it on Amazon for $29.99
8. GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope, featuring the voice of Bindi Irwin
This talking microscope for preschoolers introduces children to science with a toy that provides visual detail and information about animals, plants, and everyday household items.
Get it on Amazon for $44.99
9. Herbie Kid’s Garden with Pizza Party Activity Kit
Young gardeners ages 6 and up will enjoy this indoor herb garden that they grow for 12 weeks, culminating in a pizza party using their very own homegrown herbs.
Get it on Amazon for $59.95
10. Happy Places Shopkins Mansion
Children older than 3 get a seven rooms for Chandelia to decorate, with a full 360⁰ degrees of 4-sided play!
Get it on Amazon for $59.95
11. Playskool Heroes Star Wars Galactic Heroes BB-8 Adventure Base
Play with BB-8 in droid mode or open him up to reveal a playset inside. This set also includes a Rey action figure.
Get it on Amazon for $55.99
12. Malia’s House: an award-winning magnetic dollhouse you design yourself
Kids ages 4–8 become designer, builder, and storyteller by creating their own magnetic construction house set.
Get it on Amazon for $51.98
13. Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends Super Station Playset
Kids ages 3-7 can have fun creating multiple configurations of track layouts , and parents will appreciate that it can fit any space in the home.
Get it on Amazon for $79.99
14. Schleich Farm World Large Red Barn Play Set with Animals & Accessories
Children ages 3-8 will enjoy playing with hand-painted figures and learn about life on the farm.
Get it on Amazon for $99.95
15. 6′ Giant White Canvas Teepee Play House with Pine Wood Poles
This indoor/outdoor teepee for children 4+ is made from canvas that can be personalized with oil or water based paints.
Get it on Amazon for $80.87
16. Fisher-Price Moonlight Meadow 2-in-1 Projection Mobile
Babies can watch the light show on the mobile canopy or projected on the ceiling overhead along to 30 minutes of music, white noise and nature sounds that can be controlled by your phone.
Get it on Amazon for $78.95